- 200 g sugar
- 250 g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 100 g melted swiss chocolate
- 2 egg white
1. Preheat the oven to 250°C and measure out all the ingredients.
2. Mix sugar, almonds, flour, cinnamon and melted chocolate in a bowl. Fold in the egg white and stir until all the ingredients are combined, do not knead. Chill for 1 hour.
3. Sprinkle sugar on to a clean surface and roll out the dough until it is approximately 1 cm thick. Cut out the Brunsli with a shape cutter and let them dry overnight at room temperature.
4. Bake in the middle of the preheated oven for 4-6 minutes. Let the Brunsli cool down on the tray. Store in an airtight container
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!