To meet the rising expectations of our global customers, we are constantly developing our supplier portfolio. Our purchasing department ensures the timely supply of goods and services. The focus is on quality and total cost of ownership, which includes warehousing, shortage costs and the management of materials. We are guided, when working with suppliers, by our INFORS HT values: performance, growth, and inclusiveness. Driven by rapid technology change, we are interested in new, suitable sources of supply.
Our material groups:
Drive technology, sheet metal parts, turned and milled parts, sealing technology, electronics (PCBA), electrical material, fluid technology, moulded parts (injection moulding, PUR, foams, etc.), glass and ceramic goods, castings, semi-finished products, laboratory technology, machine elements, process technology, welded parts, temperature control (heating, cooling), connection technology, packaging.
This is what we expect from our suppliers:
- High quality standards - quality management, ideally according to ISO 9001
- Good communication (fixed contact persons, availability, active feedback, support)
- Strong conditions and competitive prices
- Security of supply and adherence to delivery dates
- Flexibility in cooperation
- Environmental awareness, e.g. in the form of ISO 14001
This is what we offer our suppliers
- A share in the rapidly growing market of the biotechnology industry
- Different performance levels (from contract manufacturer to system supplier)
- We encourage our suppliers and recognise performance and reliability
- The chance to contribute know-how and help shape the end product
- Good customer with sustainable cooperation
Apply to us and become part of our supplier base.
Send us your documents and the completed supplier self-disclosure to: email@example.com.